We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support !
• Bioinformatics and statistics
• Spatial scales and gradients
• Metagenomics of the plant microbiome
• Environmental impacts
• Structural and functional diversity
• Soil viruses and protists
• Evolution and adaptations
• Biotech and health solutions from metagenomes
• Soil systems ecology
The deadline for the abstract submission is 10 September 2019!
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.